Thursday, January 28, 2010

MELAKA 2010




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! its 2010 dude!
I know its quite late for the wish but january is still with us rite..so,doesnt matter lah..huhu
this time,i celebrate new year at MELAKA..with who???
haha..ofcoz not with my syg k..i celeb with my sis n bro-in-law..
we went travell all around the historical town by our own feet okay..
ala-ala mat2 salleh travell lak..
hihi..so,we went to famosa, dataran pahlawan, jonker street n many places i didnt mention here..i forgot already lor..huhu..we snap some pic here n there..its tiring yet exciting!!
hihi..n YES! i really do had a great day at melaka! Ohh ya, i also got a new brand of
sandal n cardigan for myself there..yeaayy!!
thought of window shopping at first but these 2 stuffs really attract my attention..i cant do anything except to just buy it...haahah!;P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...