Friday, January 16, 2009

~jgn pandang blakg~


As I pass through a dark road, my car suddenly broke down. I stopped my car at a side of the road and tried to start the engine a few times. But, it didn’t work at all. I felt strange because my car is in good condition before I start my journey. I had a bad feeling and many negatives things was crossed through my mind as I’m alone in a dark area at a late night. I decided to get out from the car and walked slowly to the in front. I opened the car’s boot and checked if there is something wrong with the engine. It seem like everything was in good shape. Once I tried to start again the engine, a car was coming from back side. Then, it stopped in front of me and I stepped out from my car. It looked like there were two passengers riding the car. A man was come out from the car. As he turned himself to me, he quickly get in his car back and he looked so frightened seem he look a ghost in front of him. Then, without any minute, he started his car and drove hurriedly. I’m so frustrated because I thought that man can help me to repair my car. The area was as quiet as the car left me behind. Then, I walked into my car back and tried to start the engine many times. From the main mirror, I could see a shining light. Maybe it’s a car or any vehicle that cross the road. I waited in the car until the vehicle pass through me. In a few minutes later, a bus passed through my car. It parked in front of me. The driver, a man wears shirt with a hoot come down from the bus. He walked to me as I stepped out from the car. He asked me why I stopped my car in such dark area. I replied to him that my car was broke down and I couldn’t start my car. He checked the engine and some adjustment was done by him. He also told me that it is dangerous to be alone in this area as the times are running to midnight. Later on, he asked me to start the car. After the third times I tried to start the car, finally the engine was successfully started. The man closed the car’s boot and i smiled and showed my finger thumb as a signal that he has done a good job. Unfortunately, the expression of his face was so weird and his eyed didn’t look at me but back of me. I feel weird to saw his expression. Then, I turned back to look if there is anything at the passenger seat. There’s no one on the seat. I turned in front to say thanks to the guy. To be surprised, the man has gone and started to drive his bus away. Once again, he gets me get confused with his attitude just like the other man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...