Saturday, January 24, 2009

~~wiring~bzzzZZ

.::yana n umi::.

.::penat gle neyh.hihi::.



last wednesday i hv my 'lathn amali elektrik' class..its our 1st tyme attended dat lab in this semetr..
actually,i dun hv any ideal wut will going to do dat day..after sum briefing fr our lecturer, Mr Omar.,im bcome so0 xcited that we r going to do wiring dat dy,,,yyyeeeeyy!!ahhaa...we hv to do thw wiring fr A to Z...means dat,we hv to do the circiut on the wall,,,do arrangement n measuremnt the wires dat we need..screw the plug n the mentols..its really tough work as it is my 1st tyme do the wiring,,it thought it was so0 easy coz i alwayz see da wiring done by the wireman in my hs...ekekke...i still remember dat at dat tyme im tryin to hammer the nail n my partner,Umi was stnding back of me..she hold the PVC coz its hard if im alone hold n hammer the nail togethr...i need to hammer nail to da ceiling,i tryin so0 hard n many tyms,,buts,still didnt work coz da nail is do small,i accidently hammer my own finger...huhu...not so pain,sib baek!!hihi,,im still hammer but at oncw tyme i ter hammer U mi's head!!goooshh!!shes really in pain but we still can laughin at the stairs...eekekekkeke...so0 funny!!!thx god theres nothin serious injure..hheee..we still focus on our work,,but,it so sad dat we cannt manage to do all da wiring on tyme...the lecturer ask us to stop coz the class is over..the wiring not succesfully done!!its quite dissapointed for us...but,we still hv the experience...hhehehe
serious shit!!!!its a damn tough work for a gurl lyke me...but,its fun n a sweet experience for me...weee~~i know mybe ppl out there laughin at me,n say dat wiring is so0 damn easy!!!huhu...i dun care,i jz want to highlite here dat wiring is so hard to do n a tiring stuff,,,wuu..but,its a challenge 4 me to bcome an engineer someday..bcoz b4 i becme a succesful engineer,i need to do this kind of work dat usually the technician will do..heee..
its my first tyme wiring i ever done!!ekekke ^_^

.::our wiring..huu::.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...