Friday, July 10, 2009

haPpy fatHer's daY!!!!



erm..i know its quite late 4 da wish..but,nevermind..i dun care thou!
hahaso,i would like to wish hapy father's day to all fathers in da whole world..
on dats wounderful day, all my siblings except for yong which is my elder sis
are planning to hv a celebration 4 our lovely dad..
so,we bought cake n some snacks..since on dat day we'r going back to mom's kampung..thus,we decided to make da suprise party at the kampung wif my grandma,uncle,aunt n our cousins..
we celeb it during evening while havin our tasty teh tarik by my grandma..huhu..
n ayh got a present from nyah,which is my bro..a branded watch 4 ayh!!!yyeeeayy~~
happy father's day to ayah,Tuan Hj Haris B Mohamad!!..ur da besh dad i've ever had n i dun want others replaced u..
jz u r da only super dad for us n fam..hope ur in gud health everyday n pray 4 my succesful ayh!!..
i LOVE ayh!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...