Friday, July 10, 2009

terengganu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i LOVE beach~~


last week my fam n i went to terengganu..act,we went there to send my sista coz she's further her stdy at UMT..so,we tk dis oppurtunity to hv a vacation..my parents,our siblings n included my grandma went to the island..hihi.
its really exciting coz we've quite long never went 4 a vacation trip like dis..
we rent appartment in resort near pantai bt buruk..da appartment quite comfortable 4 us..jz suite us since lots of members joining dis trip..
2nd day we'r in terengganu,we went to UMT which is too far frm our appartment..after da registration been done by my sis, we went to Pasar Payang. its a shopping tyme!!!!!!!!!
hahah..quite many we bought frm there..xpecially my mom n grandma..many things they bought as a sovunier for our relatives at Ipoh..
dat nite we hv our dinner near beach..n i really dun know wats da name of dat beach..haha
act,my bro already told me b4..but seems like my memory need more servives n i cant remembr da name..haikhik..doesnt matter!!
da food was damn delicious n tasty..we ate happily dat nite..huhu..
after dat, we wwnt to the Masjid Kristal..dats was da popular place n evey1 must visit dat plce..
its was superb wounderful masjid i ever seen..its change many colour n da scenery damn fascinated me..its jz dissapointed me coz i left da camera at appartment..hmm,i wish i could visit dat place again..hopefully~~~
next,we when to Pasar Payang again n b4 we goin back to Ipoh,we hv our lunch near Pantai Batu Buruk..we bought nasi dagang n picnic near da beach..hahha
we went back to Ipoh at 2pm from terengganu..da journey was damn tiring..
huhu..next tyme i've must ask dad to hv our vacation to Pulau Redang..shld be more exciting!!!
Pasar Payang visit~~


penat taw kejar bus ni..coz nk snap ny pasal..
huhu~~



mom n i ^_~



its a long+ tiring journey, but im still hapy
..wee~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...