Wednesday, September 1, 2010

S.O.R.R.Y



Dearie bestie,

Thousands of apologies from me! It's not my intention to hurt u. I swear to God that i didn't notice when he's in my frenlist. Strongly said mybe he use different name when he add me as a friend. And usually i approve if that person has mutual friends of mine. As i check his profile, i found that AIN was one of his friend. So mybe i simple accept his friend request coz ain is my friend, u also knew ain, my exclassmate in matrik. It has been a long time. I never go thru each profile in my frenlist afta i accept them. Yes! That was the mistake i've done. Firstly, i never check people who added me, i jz accept them all. Secondly, im not a frendly person unless i knew them or they approach me first. U knew me rite. We've been friend for a long time! Even im a happy go lucky gurl, does not mean im easy to be approach. A few weeks back, i want to delete some unknown person in my frenlist, and saw his name. His name was exactly like 'that guy', i wonder mybe jz same name but not a same person. 'Pelanduk 2 serupa'. Plus i don't remember his face. I want to show his profile n ask whether they r the same person we discuss or not, but we 0n9 in differ time n sumtime i forgot to show u. Jz now i've time n remember to show u.
But, seems like u never trust me. Hmm.


Friend,
I knew that u annoy and hates me rite now. But plz, i never do anything that will hurt u frend. How could i hurt u when u r alwiz with me and support each time im down and havin crisis. I seek advices with no one else except u that i most comfortable with.
I have no reasons to do all that. Infact u know i have someone that i LOVE. If u say im a betrayer, 'kawan tikam belakang' or so wuteva. It's ur choice. But seriously, plz forgive me. =(
Im afraid that i have no chance to wish u SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive carefully when u go back to hometown tomorow bebeh. =)



4 comments:

  1. miss u a lot...~!!!
    miss u all...OMG..im crying...
    tsk3
    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun cry la babe!
    wipe ur tears n wait for four of us to b together again.miss u tooo!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhU~ rindunyer kat korg...:(
    tringat gmbar2 nih...

    ReplyDelete
  4. teyaaaa!
    windu tya gakk
    sume lahhh =)
    terngt ble kite sme2 hapy n sedih
    huaaaaaa~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...